Terms & Conditions
Applicable as from 1 January 2016
1. Definitions: In these terms the following words have the following meaning:
“Post” means information you submit, publish or display on the Site; “Site” means www.healthitjobs.com.au; “Services” means services provided by us our any of our affiliates accessed or actioned via the Site and include as applications any application accessed through the Facebook Platform, Twitter and/or any mobile or other interface that allows You to access such application;“Us” means Health IT Jobs; “Users” means persons who use the services offered on our Site;”User Content” means any information posted onto the site by a user of the site; “You” means the user of the Site.
2. Function of our Site: Our Site provides employers with the opportunity to post available jobs and to locate potential job candidates without the need to go through an employment agency or recruitment company. It also provides IT and Health Informatics graduates and experienced professionals the opportunity to find work without the hassle of engaging a recruitment agency. We cannot guarantee that by using our Site that you will find work or that you will find the health IT professional you need but we can guarantee that it is our intention to make the task of finding one an easy process.
3. To register your availability to work: Registration permits the user to log into the site to lodge their resume. When You register You will be asked to create an account and provide us with certain information including a valid email address (Your “Information”). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account and passwords. You should not share Your password or other account access information with any other person. This is to protect your privacy. If you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or password then you must notify us immediately so that we can take whatever steps deemed appropriate. You are solely responsible for Your Account information that You post on the Site or transmit to other Users. You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any material posted on your resume. Any resume submitted must be about You. You should only provide limited personal information so that you can be contacted.
4. Job Advertisements: Each job posting must be for a single job. If an employer is seeking more than one employee then a separate advertisement must be placed for each posting sought. A Job posting may not contain any material that is in breach of relevant employment laws, equal opportunity and anti-discrimination laws or employment eligibility requirements, and privacy laws. We will not be held liable for any employer who posts an advertisement that may be in breach of any of these laws. Generally, employers must ensure that their advertisements do not contain any hyper links; and do not include the names or trademarks of unrelated companies; or false and misleading information or unauthorised advertising material. Employers cannot post jobs for competitors of Health IT Jobs or post jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with Health IT Jobs. We reserve the right to vet job postings to ensure that they comply with these terms and at our discretion reserve the right to remove any postings that are deemed in breach of our terms or are considered to be harmful to our business. Where any posting is blatantly in breach of any of our terms there will be no refund of money available regarding that particular posting. Employers are solely responsible for their postings.
6. Fees and Payment terms: We will charge fees in accordance with the rates displayed on the Site. No credit will be provided. Fees paid are non-refundable. We guarantee that once payment is made that your details will be posted onto the site. Customers who elect to pay via Electronic Funds Transfer (“EFT”) directly into our account will be invoiced for the amount payable for the advertisement. Invoiced amounts require full payment with seven (7) days of date of receipt of the invoice. Failure to pay will result in the customer reverting to cash with order for all subsequent advertising.
7.General Use of Content: The content of the Site, including logos and design and images, text and graphics is owned by Us and protected by copyright. We do not authorise or allow you to copy, distribute or replicate any part of our Site. When using this Site you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site. Any use of the Site other than as specifically authorised by these Terms is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted by these Terms. Use of this site does not grant or confer any license to intellectual property rights.
8.Mandatory matters to be observed when using the Site: When using this Site you agree not to do any of the following:
post any material that endorses or provides information about illegal activities or that is defamatory; post a resume or apply for any job on behalf of another party or submit any information which does not relate to you; post any material that may be in breach of equal opportunity and anti-discrimination laws ; engage in conduct that is in breach of relevant legislation relating to unsolicited mail, email, phone contact or advertising material; use the Site for any unlawful purpose; post any material that is offensive including material of a pornographic or sexually explicit nature; infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way.
You shall not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site, or access data not intended for your use or log into a server or account for which you have no authorised access. You will not attempt to interfere with service to any User, host or network.
9. User Content:By posting User Content to any public area of the Site You automatically grant us the right to display, view, store and reproduce such User Content. We reserve the right to vet user content to ensure that these terms and conditions are adhered to and to take whatever action deemed necessary in the event of any breach of these terms. We may take any action with respect to User Content if such User Content could create a liability for Health IT Jobs, damage our brand or public image, or causes us consequential loss to our business including loss of business partners and affiliates.While we reserve the right to vet postings and material lodged by Users, we do not assume any obligation to do so. As such, to the extent permitted by law we disclaim any liability for failing to take any such action. We do not and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any User Content, nor do we endorse the opinions expressed by Users.
10. Our Liability: We encourage You to keep a back-up copy of any of Your User Content. We will not be liable for the deletion, loss, or unauthorized modification of any User Content.
Health IT Jobs does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or equivalent State or Territory legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. Except to the extent required by law, we will not be held liable for any damages of whatsoever nature arising as a consequence of the use of our Site or any services provided on our Site. To the extent permitted by law our maximum liability arising from any claim made by any person or User arising from the use of the Site, regardless of the cause of action will be limited to the equivalent cost of posting a job advertisement on the Site.
Whist every attempt will be made to ensure that the site operates free of any computer viruses to the extent possible we cannot warrant that the site or our servers will operate free of any error or virus. We will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage that you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this Site.
11. Your Responsibilities: We are not responsible for mistakes made a User of the Site and as such we will not be responsible for any cost, loss, liability or damage that you or a third party suffers from any errors or misinformation that you provide when using our service or your breach of any of these terms and conditions in any other way. You agree to indemnify us and our affiliated companies against any action, claim, loss or expense which it incurs which arises from your use of the Site. Such indemnity will include all costs associated with defending any claims or demands made.
12. Links: Our Site may contain links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for any content on a third party linked website. By accessing any of these site you agree to accept that you do so of your own volition and that you agree to use the third party linked website in accordance with any terms and conditions of the third party.
13. General : Unless you have expressly declined to be advised of other products and services that from other service and product providers we reserve the right to offer third party services and products to You. If we do promote other products and services you should be aware that we do not provide or make any representation as to the quality or nature of any of the third party products or services purchased. Any such representation, warranty or guarantee is provided solely by the supplier of the products or services. These terms are governed by the laws of the state of New South Wales, Australia. In the event of a dispute any claims shall lie exclusively with the courts within New South Wales, Australia.
If any provision of these Terms are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms. Our failure to enforce any provision in these Terms shall not be deemed as a waiver of such provision. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between You and us with respect to the use of the Site. No changes to these Terms shall be made except by a revised posting on this page.
14. Termination: Users who breach any of the terms may have their access and use of the Site suspended restricted, refused or entirely denied at our discretion. If You cancel your account or it is terminated all Your account information including any other information posted on the Site will be deleted. If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information You submit to us we will be entitled to terminate your account without notice to you.
15. Promotional offers: Any promotional offers made will be in accordance with the cost and time frame as shown on the home page and will include these terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to remove any posting at any time and at our discretion, which may be in breach of any of the above terms.